In these Store terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Big Loud Bang Ltd trading as Black Asterisk. Your use of our website Store and purchase of our products is subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website Store following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- All prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and are inclusive of GST. We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address and contact telephone number. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- If you have placed an order and we do not have sufficient stock to full your order, we reserve the right to cancel your order. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within 7 days. If we have not contacted you rejecting your order within 7 days, your order is deemed to be accepted. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your order however the most likely reason for rejecting your order will be that we do not currently have that product in stock. If we reject your order, where your credit card has been charged we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
- Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
- Delivery of your ordered products will be as set out on the product page. Title in the products passes to you when we have received payment.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the products.
Order cancellation due to error
- Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
- We undertake to replace any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must contact us to discuss return of such products.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned products, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.